I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

This way of living...

So the Piston's are up 3-1. It was yesterdays news but JP and I only managed to talk about late last night.

We're both rooting for the same team, but just like a guy he's miffed that I am hooked on the game because of "a guy".

Luke fouled out, but he was still cute. JP thought it was pathetic, and I am beginning to get sick of myself, because I was just looking at a site with pics of him and reading comments from girls all over saying "LuKe, you are juz so Hot! Tsup!"

Uh-huh.

Know what? Maybe I will just be sticking to watching TV. After looking at the site, I'm beginning to think groupie. And what would that do to my sparking Daria reputation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home