I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Aha!

THANK YOU KAHLESS! I have finally--fuck-ass finally added a comment section to my blog...which is pretty useless, since I don't think anyone will surf on over and say anything about my blog.

Do people actually check random blogs found at the side panels of blogger.com? Of the millions of people who actually do own blogs and post everyday and get a chance to see the last ten posts...how many of them stop and read about another person's life???

But still! Ha!

Thanks to BlogBack, which was the only frig ass script that works for me. I don't know why the others didn't. Maybe it was the browser. I use Mozilla at home and Opera at work. Opera doesn't really support blogspot all that well...heck, it doesn't do much of a job supporting anything at all. But I still use it, and besids the occassional problems that I experience, it is a nice open source browser. And I can still switch to Mozilla when I come home.

And thanks to Jessy Delfino, who uses BlogBack on her wonderful Blog. If it hadn't been for her, I wouldn't have a comment script to leech. So thank you Jessy. Mwah.

Anyway, I've just finished confirming someone to my friendster list.

It's funny how some people will add you just for the sake of adding you. You'll have people who's got 100++ friends on his list, half of whom he probably doesn't talk to. Not that you can blame them. I've got people requesting to add me, and it's not like we were chummies or anything. It's almost like getting your yearbook signed.

There's this girl in my Rotaract district who gets a supreme kick out of having people sign her souvenir programs. We don't know her, and a great lot of us think she's--well, hyperactive. She's like Gidget on drugs.

Her constant badgering for our signatures and dedications irritated us like her. Even if she did provide us with a momentary distraction from rather long and boring plenaries, I think the boredom often still wins over her sacharrine requests.

...

I have this thing for Uber-sweet people. Kind of ironic, since a lot of people say i'm sweet. In reality, i'm just being thoughtful, which is entirely different. Uber-sweets not only go overboard with the charm, but can have this stupid naivete thing on thick. And the perkiness.

Ever been with an uber-sweet at 6am in the morning? Five am?

I have. Last I recall, it was Ms. Autograph who is uber-sweet like no other who roused me at 6 o'f-ing early. If looks could kill, she would have been phasered down to the bone.

Harsh, though I think the 10 other girls in the room thought the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home