I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Puking

Ever had that feeling of wanting something so badly that you feel like throwing up?

I had a job interview last week. It's probably the only job that I've ever applied for that I really want to get. Badly.

I've never really tried out for a job that I really liked, I was either forced to go or I went because I desperately needed the money. Or sometimes, I liked the position, but I didn't like the environment I was going to work in. As a result, i've turned down a lot of jobs simply because it didn't feel right.

But the moment I scouted this job, I knew that I wanted to work with these people, for this company.

It didn't matter that it was only a temp job and paid very little. That it was a long commute, even longer work hours, and a very hectic schedule. I wanted it.

So badly that now my brain is shutting down and all it can say is "shit."

Ah, shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. I've wanted several things that badly. What does that say about us?

10:54 PM

 
Blogger kriszia said...

I have no idea. I'd offer you coffee or tea for the sympathy but since you're on the other side of the world, please accept the thought. Not a lot of people care enough to be psychosomatic these days.

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home