I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Another Day At Work

I'm supposed to be working right now doing some research on the internet as a money-job.

Of course, with my transportation needs, it doesn't even come close to paying the bills. I need to finish it for this week, but for some reason, I can't get myself to do it.

I know I will, I have a deadline. This has been hanging over my head for the better part of the week, but with other career stuff and errands, i've had to put it off until today.

So now here I am, stalling the inevitable. I really should do something about my habit of procrastinating. I like to do things at the last minute, but at this point I don't think that kind of behavior is possible.

I'm doing a lot of growing up this year. I don't know what that means really, except that things have taken a more serious turn. More complicated decisions, more dire situations. I keep wondering when things got to be so serious...heh, maybe when I left Ecogov.

There's so much work to be done--personally and professionaly--that I keep wondering why I never realized this when I was younger. Though I don't know if I could have handled this if I was a teenager.

I still don't regret any of things that I've ever done. I wish i'm making more money now, mainly because I need it, but if I had to do things over again, I would--strangely enough--do the exact same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home