I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

But baby it's cold outside

For some reason, my former boss--and may she stay my former boss--always sets the airconditioner near my cubicle at 19C. She also--for some reason--has the vents pointing at my direction. Which means I have fuck ass cold wind blowing at my face for a good portion of my workday.

I try not to think about this as intentional, even as I know that she's well aware that I am susceptible to the cold.

But if this happens everyday, and she has to adjust the controls back to 19C every frigging time we normal hot blooded people try to raise it to a reasonable temperature...

Anyway, as a service, i've tried to adapt to the new environmental settings and have decided to help out Blubber by resetting it to 16C.

But since the airconditioner from my place is just so far from her--Kahless help us should she melt and multiply--I'll try and set the environmental control at 15C on the airconditioner at her place too.

Who cares that the rest of the 2nd floor is walking around in sweaters and wrapped in shawls--likesoon to be former big boss--who is from Maryland--walks around wrapped like a spring roll. Who cares, when she has about three inches of fat on her girth to protect her while we all struggle with our paltry share of adipose.

I'm going to turn this farking place into an IGLOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home