I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Nerves

I'm getting ready to go to UP for the workshop.

This morning was turbulent enough for a number of things, but the anxiety of going there tops everything.

I know it's just a workshop, but really...workshops are brutal.

I'm hoping that they won't make us draw. The ad did say "writing for comics", but most comic book writers tend to be the artists too. I'm not as good with drawing people as I am with landscape sketches. I haven't really drawn anything for close to two years too, so my hand isn't bound to be as good.

The girl at information told me that they were going to provide the materials, but I wonder if I should bring some other things, just in case.

Anyway, I surfed over to the futon critic to see the fate of Boston Public.

Unfortunately, it is still listed as "undetermined", which sucks since I really like that show. I admit that Nick Katt and Micheal Rapaport were two nice draws for me--and Jeri Ryan, mainly because she was Seven of Nine. But Nick Katt and Micheal Rapaport didn't return for this season, and Jeri Ryan seems to be the only person drawing some of the fans in. They even took out Kathy Baker, who not only played a great character but is an amazing actress!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home