I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Last day on Voyager...

Okay, maybe not.

But today is my last day at "my first, ever, real working experience" so I think it's worth the jitters.

I'm not quite feeling the effects of it yet. Maybe I'll start feeling all melancholy once I start packing my things and clearing my workstation. There's a lot of stuff to put away. I still have to move my files so that I can burn them, check my office CDs and books. Maybe it'll hit me when I turn off my PC for the last time.

I'll still be coming back here to see Laarni and Sally, but it won't be the same anymore. I won't work here, and I'll have to bum around the reception area as a visitor. That'll probably feel weird, the first time.

Though I am anxious to just sit at home and write. Everything. The stories in my head have been floating around for so long that it's confusing. I need to write them down, otherwise i'll end up losing them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home