I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, March 05, 2004

We Interrupt This Program...

I'm not a huge fan of romantic poetry.

My fav "love poem" is the whole of Song of Solomon. The only ones I found mildly interesting are Neruda and some dirty limericks.

I always thought Marvel a bit too tame, his mistress a bit too coy for my liking. It's like watching Original Sin with all the sinful parts cut out.

But I was wrong.

I made a mistake.

I spent high school listening to a bunch of girls giving a boring recitation of said poem.

And college getting through moronic guys who stumbled through the words.

But this one...

This was how it was supposed to be read. Performed. Delivered.

And wouldn't I LOVE to be that girl. LOVE to be that girl. LOVE to be that girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home