I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Monday, March 08, 2004

The Things I Could Have Done But Instead I Watched "Milan"

1. Read and built an argument on a globilisation OpenDemocracy article.

2. Cleaned both our bathrooms.

3. Cleaned my room.

4. Added another chapter to my fanfic--or at least flushed out a chapter outline.

5. Walk ten kilometers.

6. Built the bones for an outline for my book.

7. Fed, bathed, and walked the dog.

8. Read more of Laarni's Scriptwriting Book

9. Worried some more on how to make money for the next two months.

10. Watched more BBC World.

11. Fucking slept.

12. Learn more on HTML.

13. Organize my home files.

14. Called my friend Karen.

15. Written a long overdue letter to my friend Hannah and actually mail it.

16. Wrote the reply e-mail to Dino.

17. Bought knitting needles from the mall.

18. Learned how to knit a row.

19. Called the recylcing hotline and learned the core basics of segegating, recycling, backyard composting, and how to sell your own compost.

20. Made some more money.

Instead, I actually thought we'd get to see something worthwhile.

What I saw was 45 minutes of sap that killed Jim Brickman's The Gift and any belief that I had that Claudine Baretto was a good actress. Also, a five minute "love scene" that suddenly turned shy and showed only arms, fingers, lips and Claudine's "ecstatic" face in half-illumination.

It's like an aborted blush. I've seen lotion commercials shot better and with a lot more sensuality than this.

But Piolo Pascual is a an absolute gem. He's a decent actor. I'd love to write for him. That chick who playes his first wife is pretty good too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home