I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

The things I'll Miss...

Stuff I'll miss seeing at DAI-Ecogov

I'll miss my desk...

My home away from home. Little fort with a dampening field.

I'll miss McDonalds...

Which is right across the street. The crew has seen me so many times yet still insists on introducing themselves in their spiel.

I'll miss lunch with friends...

Where I got to hang out with my friends over lunch, not really travelling far to do so.

I'll miss my paycheck...

Damn, who doesn't want money.

I'll miss sundae's with Laarni...

Where we'd run to McD's just to eat some stress out of the day

I'll miss cab rides home with Sally...

Which is our time to talk about the excitements happening with our home lives

I'll miss YM's with Sally and Laarni...

When i'll send them a Yahoo message and yet know that they're just upstairs

I'll miss Obet always calling me ma'm

Even if he's two years older than me

I'll miss peeking out my office window

Taking a look at people just going places

I'll miss the faulty water cooler

Which takes so long to dispense water

I'll miss my mobile cabinet

My little treasure keeper. I'm thinking of getting a footlocker now that i'm so used to it

I'll miss my officer terminal

Because it has never let me down and it obeys all my orders. Super fast if I'm frustrated.

I'll miss the DSL Nitro

Because I can just download a song on a whim. I don't have DSL at home.

I don't know what else i'll miss, but I know that there's some more to this list.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home