I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Some Stuff

a) I was going to finish the previous entry, but something in my small universe went out of alignment and I wasn't able to post the entry. I'm too lazy to write again. One thing though: the less sex a Pinoy gay guy gets, the more talkative they become. Certainly says one thing for those backdoor virgins...like the guy who sat behind me and Karen in The Passion.

b) If you are using my blog as a link to Karen's site: The Vampire Anthony...no, it's not a mistake on my part. It's not there anymore. She dropped out of the bloggers universe. I hope temporarily, since she's funny. Maybe she'll start a Joshua site. (You will, right Kay? Please say you'll infect us with your funnies again)

c) She dropped out of Friendster too. Sometimes we have to be a clam and retreat somewhere. Her celebrity has reached an all time high, so she had to regain some of her privacy: seclusion from cyber-space. (I can be your accountability partner if you blog again, Kay)

d) My computer is working again. I have a brand new desktop. Star Trek again. It has Voyager. Not that you would care...

e) I am going nuts working on my book. I repeat: I am going nuts working on my book.

f) I cut my hair.

g) Jeri Ryan is working on a pilot for a new show called Sudsbury (hope I got that right) The pilot is in production and it's going to be on CBS. It's based on "Practical Magic." More pretty witches on the little screen.

h) Hehehehe. The Borg who became a Hot Teacher is now doing Tricks....okay, that was sick. (If you don't get it...you don't get it... :P )

i) I can't seem to stop this list...someone help me

j) Working on an article that might pay for this months phone bill.

k) got camera back from Obet. Happily snapping pics of Koala bear again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home