I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

tHey you...you're annoying

Yesterday my friend Karen and I saw the Passion of Christ.

We'd finally found the time to go out, with her on summer vacation and I suddenly saddled with free time.

After stuffing ourselves with pretzels and finding out that A&W at Annex was finally torn down, we decided to resolve our frustrations over rootbeer float deprivation by seeing the controversial ( ;p mftttttt!) The Passion.

An unusual choice for the both of us since we usually gravitate towards the fun and fresh B-Movies when we're together. We don't do drama, maybe a little comedy, will definitely see action. Most especially cheesy action that has people like Van Damme in it.

But yesterday we broke tradition and saw something different.

"Let's remember this time" Karen told me in laughter while we were kidding over oney buns "because I know what we'll look like afterwards."

Probably like two cats dragged from the water.

One of the







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home