I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, June 18, 2004

Pop Psychology

My friend Karen would be happy to know that I am well suited for her favorite movie.

Though I don't swear that much in public nor do I beat people. We do, though, have "The Wrath of Kriszia", consequently dubbed as "The Wrath of K" since Karen has the same charm...luck...power...whateveritisitworks.

It's when crappy people piss us off and the collective retaliates for us. We just sit back and watch things happen.

The funny part is...we may be friends of the collective, but we are never part of it. We are always either advising them or have fun with them, but never be with them.

Anyway, this quiz is from Quizilla (thank you Dino for the link). As psych majors, I don't know how much truth is behind this. Seems too magazine like to me. It's fun though. And when you're bored, even magazine quizzes are fun.

CWINDOWSDesktopFightclub.jpg
Fight Club!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took the same test, got Fight Club as well. But I don't see the link of the movie to the questions. In most of them I just forced myself to pick a choice because my true response isn't there.

Karen

2:33 PM

 
Blogger kriszia said...

Dude, doesn't Brad look so fuckingly scary in that pic?

And yeah, I don't think it makes much sense. But quizilla is just so damn addictive.

I've been an elf, a marsh, into heath ledger, and now my movie is fight club. Go figure.

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home