I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Land of the Loved

I always feel weird when I don't get any e-mails.

I've gotten so used to getting mail from someone that when I don't, it completely drives the shit out of me. Like I've dropped out of the earth and no one fucking missed me.

(Oh yeah, for those who censor...yes, I cuss. On this blog. A LOT.)

Nothing today, nada one. Not even a lousy news alert from Google.

Not that i'm surprised. Today was a blah day. I did a little communication work for a project this morning. Tried to work on the script, but was othewise uninspired. I ended up calling Mark for a favor and also some stuff I need for research. Then Charisse called and proceeded to unravel, but we got cut off before things could deccelerate to anything close to her usual histrionics (which means she's doing better)

Even my workout was a bit off today. Maybe it was the humidity, but at 27 minutes, I was ready to drop. I tripped over the stepper a total of six times, which made me feel like a total idiot. On top of that, I have an allergy. My hands itch and I don't know why. Which means, I have to play detective again and see if anything in my routine has changed.

Ah well. At least it wasn't a totally bad day. It was a boring day, but it wasn't a disaster. Not even a four.

And a four to me is that one time where the car I was on blew a tire on my way to school, then the bus I had transferred to broke down, and the FX I then transferred to got rear ended pretty hard which caused him to ram into the vehicle in front of him.

Now that was a shitty day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home