I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Managing Your Life

I've been waking up earlier for the past week.

My body seems to be comfortable with the new schedule, so hopefully i'll be able to get my ass out of bed and run. I'll be taking the puppy out, since the vet told us that he needs more exercise besides running around the yard tearing the whole place apart.

His current project is digging out Bambi's bones. My mom isn't thrilled, but it does have us amused.

Next week I will be submitting my assignment for my second interview while working on building my writing portfolio. I'll be planning what kind of pieces to write, research, then write them, off to edit, before I start banging on doors and setting up appointments.

I've managed to snag a pro-bono photography gig for Rhem's theater group. I will be doing background stills for their plays souvenir programs.

Amazingly, this is the only year where I've managed to cross out some things out of my long list of goals. Yes, I have goals. Not long term kind of goals but more of a to-do list.

Run a marathon. Standing in front of people and yelling "shit! I went through high school without growing any tits!". Simply being able to write.

Things are, finally moving along.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home