I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Ride

My life, for the past month, has been like a frigging rollercoaster.

So many things has happened that I'm amazed that it's just February. I feel like a whole year has passed, and i'm stuck in the middle of some week.

I've got my fingers crossed over so many things now, that some days I wonder if it's all real, or this is just a joke: delays over my new job, fear over not being able to write, anxiety over not being able to deliver...failure.

There are days when i'll wake up in the middle of the night wondering if what I just had was a dream, or a dream connected to a memory. Days pass by so quickly that it's taking me longer to distinguish what's real.

Some days I can't believe that it's all happening, but I don't want to let go of any of it. I'm scared that i'll open my eyes one day and realize that it's all been a dream, and that I have to go through the next few weeks again.

It's exhausting, but I have so many things happening right now that I can't give up. This is the year where I know I have to push myself to my limits, just to see what I can do.

As my new boss is so fond of saying: cross your fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home