I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Zoning Out

I finally got off my lazy ass and solved one of my life's little mysteries: Is Brini Maxwell gay or not?

On a bad day, that lady scares me. As my friend put it, she's a cross between a Drag Queen and a Stepford Wife, and I have no idea why they put her on TV with her Jackie Kennedy act giving advice to a million stressed career women. Though I have to admit, I did see a couple of episodes just to see if she had an Adam's Apple.

She doesn't.

But her real name is Ben Sander, and he's 35 years old, and he was born in Massachusets.

Now i'm stumped on why she doesn't have an adam's apple. I mean, he just plain ass looks like a guy who got sucked into a wormhole with a Barbie doll and came out the other side with their molecules fused.

No amount of surgery, make-up or bleach can get rid of it, but he is so damn delicate that my grandmother would probably trade me in for him just for the way he holds a napkin. It surreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home