I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Text Hole

For some weirdass reason, I am not getting any text messages at all. None. Nada.

Normally this wouldn't concern me, since I've always been vocal about my distaste for being "reachable" in the past.

But then, that was in the past.

This is one of those things that come bite you in the ass.

I haven't had a single text message in two days. Not a single forward or Sun Cellular textcast. My phone has been so silent that it fucking freaks me out, because it has never been silent ever since I started pre-prod for my indie.

Maybe there's something fuckass wrong with my cell, or people really are too busy to reply or say hi, but i'm finding this bit of silence...odd.

I don't miss it. But it's so abnormal that you can't help but feel uncomfortable. Not to mention the fact that today hasn't really been such a hot day.

Oh well. Maybe in a few hours from now, things will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home