I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, December 19, 2003

In response to my cousins “wish list”, I am firing off a wish list of my own.

My cousin has two categories: realistic and unrealistic.

I just have one category, the flying-f amazing wish list, since even though such a wish list exists, my friends are a) too broke to give them too me, b) my relatives keep giving me their craft projects, c) my mom keeps giving me underwear (in truth, you can never have enough…oh shit, I am turning into my mother!!!)

Or d) the achievement of said wish is actually all up to me.


Kris’ Flying-f amazing wish list:

A copy of Dancing Barefoot by Wil Wheaton. Currently out of print but will soon be re-released through O’Reilly Press

A Lomo camera. I have no idea which one. Surprise me.

A clunky Aurora calculator. My scientific calculator has died on me, with no chance of resuscitation. Since I just need to compute bills a chunky Aurora will do and I don’t have the time or extra money to buy one.

Direction. If only God would send me an envelope detailing exactly what it is that I need to do, I would be eternally grateful following it down to the last letter.

Lose that little belly gut. Okay, so people still don’t see it. I don’t care. I see it and I feel it and it makes me damn uncomfortable.

See Enid in Baltimore. I really, really miss that gal.

Ticket and accommodations to next years Starfleet Academy international convention. I’m hoping that I can at least see one or two USS Matrix shipmates.

The upcoming Just A Geek by Wil Wheaton, also to be released by O’Reilly. I’m a big fan, okay?

New paint and interior for Harry. The red is too cherry and the black leather interior is just too dark.

A great, kick ass, writing job.

More time to myself.

Damian Lewis

Another 128kb XD card.

World peace.

That’s about it…for now. I still haven’t thought of anything that I dying to have. My camera has me blinded from all else at the moment. Give me a couple more hours and I should wrack up a kickass wishlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home