I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, January 16, 2004

Sentimental

My story has just been dumped (or as kuro5hin has tactfully said--declined and hidden) but I got some nice yes', so i'm okay with that.

It was an old story, and i'm just appreciative that some people liked it, despite the ruthless way it was dragged into the mud for voting. Damn, I really should have gone online last night. I would have found out how it did!

But like I said, it was an old story, so i'm off to lick my wounds in brief solitude before running off to continue my other stories. Had it been a recent one, I would have cried my eyes out or something.

Anyway, I am listening to my Homefront compilation--songs from the tv show Homefront--and thinking about Dino Reyes.

Yes, Frances Gumapac's Dino Reyes.

I searched him on Friendster and he wasn't there.

I've been wanting to talk to him because we always got along. We shared some interesiting views, despite his S-Club obsession.

Anyway, I know contacting him would seem like I'd be going behind Frances back, but Dino and I were friends. It made me sad that she felt incredibly jelouse of me when Dino and I were e-mailing and they were still going out. I was irritated as hell for breaking communications with Dino, but for the sake of their then-relationship I guess I complied.

Now that they've broken up things will be less complicated in being friends, I just have to find him...

I don't know why i've been doing this, maybe i've been with Christine for so long that i'm starved for some new people. I want to make some new friends.

I've been adjusting to this new life when all my other friends have moved to the fore and seems to have just taken care of me. They are the best!

But it's new faces that I seek. Not to be busom buds with, but just new people to interact with, bring new stuff into my life.

My life was and never will be boring, that I concede to. All the dogdays of my life has given me something to write about. If my life had gone as straight as the annoying-cuz, I would never have anything to tell, because my life would be like everyone else!

...

I don't know what's gotten in me today--or for the past two days, for that matter. I can't work!

I'm feeling nostalgic, sad...lonely, I guess. I don't know why. But I suppose i'll find out in the next few days.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home