I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

10:00 AM

Bright and early today...well, as bright and early as you can if you slept at frigging 4:00 AM.

Yes, I know it's bad, but as soon as i'm done with my morning meditations, I roll over to my computer--which is conveniently stationed right next to my bed!--and start working.

After reviewing yesterday's work and reading some e-mail, only then will I schlepp over to the bath and think about what I'll write about while i'm in the shower (it used to be spent deciding what I should wear)

Morning today actually started out pretty well, even with the gloomy weather that we've been having for this week.

I've discovered that....


Not only can Jessica Simpson not cook, is unorganized, culturally inept (she doesn't even know Oktoberfest, suck at singing and acting, but it's only now that i've noticed that she has one heck of a big mouth! Which is probably one of the reasons why we haven't seen that well overdue break-up yet. (my mother is a fan of The Newlyweds...oy!)

My mother asked me if she could have my Daria t-shirt....I mean, I know she doesn't know who she is, but my mother is asking for one of my favorite shirts. That just blows my mind.

I know it's just fanfic, but i've found my groove on my story. Yay me. Writing longer chapters too and enjoying it. Fanfic writing is my break from real writing...erm, yeah.

I am an eigth through my book, which I discovered is pretty hard to write despite it's semi-ditzy content. Long live hubris!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home