I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

A few random thoughts...

1. I can't believe that kids born in 1986 are 18 now. I still think of them as fifth graders.

2. I'm troubled that in a few years, my generation will be running the country...just around the time grunge comes back in fashion.

3. If fashion really is cyclical, my kids will be wearing 80's clothes as a pre-teen and grunge when she's in college. I'll make sure to keep the 80's pics for blackmail.

4. Hybrids will be the new trend and I'll have to pay double to drive my dream car: a 1969 Camaro RS.

5. Someday soon, they'll be doing a remake of The X-Files on TV, where Mitch Pilleggi will probably play one of the informants.

6. We np longer have computer viruses, we have worms, which is a bitch to get out once it's in your system.

7. It's month two and I still haven't learned linux.

8. It will be six years before I get the chance to vote again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home