I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Blah, Blah, Blah

Since I have been in limbo, I have done the the following things with my time:

1. Revise cosmo book storyline. Has made resolution to treat book seriously. Will embody the feel of cheese for the next few days.

2. Maintained order in my room. Or some semblance of. Trying to keep clutter to a minimum. It's a 50-50 battle that I am trying to win.

3. Jumpstarting myself to write more. Financial problems not enough motivation. Now searching for other inspirations.

4. Searching for inspiration.

5. Trying to read three books at the same time.

6. Reading up on post-war modern furniture. Have offer to be buyer for antique dealer. Might help with financial problems.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least your busy. Although if you are reading the books I lent you, I can't see how cheese can coexist with Neil Gaiman.
Kay

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home