I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, July 02, 2004

Flirt Buddies

There must be something in the air.

Flirt Buddies are abounding for me and my friends. Well, maybe for my friends. I'm pretty loyal to my flirt buddy, and hell holy cow, he's pretty loyal to me too.

Had a nice convo with him on what turns us on that got kind of serious, which had to stop because he was at work and we were regular friends besides being Flirt Buddies.

Makes me wonder what it would have been like had he not been one of my great friends.

The funny part is, the same kind of progression seems to be happening to two of my friends. Is it the Level 4 winds brought about by Igme? The month? The year?

For some strange reason, my two "brothers" are buckling down on their relationships.

Mark has finally accepted the inevitable and has resigned himself to marriage with his girlfriend. We still hear him complain but we all know that it's all bull. At this point, it's just three to five years later or when the stick turns pink.

Take a guess on which situation i'm betting will go first?

JP on the other hand has put a cease and desist order on his formerly active libido. He's worried, but the truth is, he is just...thinking a lot more now. Hoping to find a more serious relationship with a girl that he can eventually settle down with. And for the first time, I think he's working on straightening out his life.

Wow.

Maybe this is the year of changes. And not just for me, but for my friends too...Hell, next thing you know, i'll be getting their marriage invitations.

But knowing them, they will probably call me after the girl has said yes and coerce me into helping them pick a barong, shoes, set the menu, invite the guests, think of a souvenirs...etc. etc. etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home