I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Preproduction

It's funny how some things just...happen.

Laarni and I are meeting some deadlines for this week, then officialy beginning pre-production by January of next year. We'll probably be spending most of December streamlining the idea before we finally put them on nice, shiny, expensive paper.

....

Sometimes i'm amazed that Laarni and I get along so well. Don't get me wrong, we have a lot of things in common, have exact to similar ideas, but there's still that one outstanding thing that somehow keeps the two of us from being total pals.

But I am happy to say that I can totally see myself rooming with her.

Pretty good, considering that we are going to room together when we do our documentary. It's a planned three month immersion/working vacation.

Of course, our parents will probably think we're nuts and people will try and stop but who the f cares?

We're at this point in our lives where were sick of people patting our heads and discounting our ideas just because we're young. Or insulting our intelligence just because they've lived longer.

It's annoying...

Well, one things for sure. We're tired of working for other people. We've had some shitty bosses (boy, have we had some shitty bosses) and what we went through is enough to last me a decade.

If I have to work a nine to fiver under some chump who thinks they're god or with gossipy geriatricts who have nothing better to do with their lives...they can just shove it.

My mom says it's worse in other offices since my office was pretty small, but I think all that shit was excacerbated because we lived in a fish bowl.

So i'd rather bust my ass being my own boss, and hang by a nail and hope I make it, than be a pee-on for the rest of my life.

...

Good grief, i'm pissed again. Must learn to forget about those people.

1 Comments:

Blogger /iambrew said...

Hey. Thanks for visiting my blog.

___
http://www.geocities.com/brewovercigar

3:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home