I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

3 Month Asylum

Curse the fact that I go crazy in any job I don't like after just three months!!!

Some things I figured out which is really shitty:

1) I top out at 90 days in any job that I don't like. Granted, everyone fuckass hates to go to work, but there's a difference between "having problems at work" and "hating the work itself". I happen to be on the latter.

2) Shitty bosses. I have problems dealing with authority to begin with. It was my former boss (and thank God she's still my former boss) who remarked that I was probably one of those people who were born never to be an employee. I think it was her way of saying I had problems with authority, but through the years I could never seem to rectify that. Mainly because out of five jobs, four of my bosses suddenly sprouted fangs and turned into SHIT.

3. Paycuts and low -paygrade. I've been in a high paying job, then a low paying job. I don't think it makes much difference. If you truly don't like what it is that you do, you just...you fucking hate it. Sorry. There is no compensation. If you're ultimate goal at the moment is to shape your career...then you have to be there. They could pay me a hundred right now and i'd stay just a month at the frigging job just to get the hundred. And have I mentioned that my high paying job just got me a 50% paycut?

It pisses me off that I have such a short attention span. But what I can't deal with right now is all this stress.

Everyone can put up with their job because they have this tangible goal: wanna buy a house, wanna buy a car. Need the money to pay my bills, have to put my kids to school.

My goal is to make it into films...but i'm not into films. I think it's time that I hoard my money and make that leap into the uber low, no pay realm of Production Assistant.

Oh well, here goes, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home