I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Self Destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

It's all set. I'm counting down the days when I have to bail from this job because it's driving me nuts.

Thus, after hoarding the necessary amount of cash I will be taking the frightening but exciting leap into filmmaking full time, this time with my parents blessings.

All I need now is time and the money in my bank account.

I'm pretty surprised at how things are turning out this year. I totally expected to stay in this "cushy" job for close to a year. But things are happening at work that is making things a bit difficult for me.

So today, after I finish the first draft of my treatment, I am off to do some screen tests for my first pet project.

Really. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home