I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Somewhere in Between

I'm having an okay week.

I'm doing pretty good in terms of finances--at least for this week. I'm in this kind of limbo where I'm just...resigned towards a lot of things. I don't really know what to feel, it's like having frostbite on your emotions.

My mom and I went out for lunch and saw a movie today. It was pretty fun. I haven't been out in almost two weeks so it was a change for me. Went to the bank too.

So it was a day full of errands where I just walked around the mall with my mom feeling somewhat disassociated.

I honestly don't know what to make of that.

I know I should be happy that things are going well...maybe i've grown complacent? I'm comfortable with my life, there are some who wouldn't be able to say the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home