I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Is that a Swatch?

Just got my DSL back today. After getting my motherboard replaced, by router decided to conk out on me so I had to wait again for another whole day before getting mah net.

So just coz I was uber happy for surfin' broadband again, I cut in on my writing time and took in a bunch of writers blogs.

Imagine my surprise when I saw one wearing a Swatch watch.

Not that they've stopped making them, but I haven't seen anyone wear them in years! Save for one girl who had this nice looking Pop Swatch with what looked like a quartz bracelet, but anyway...

Most of the Swatches I see in stores look pretty...normal now. It used to be that a Swatch watch made your eyes scream. I remember my cousins wearing some really loud (annoying?) colors. Ah, the 80's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home