I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Things I will Never Do on a Full Moon Week

1. Accept an additional project--be it for more money, for fun, for games, to help someone out. Nothing new, no additional work.

2. Get out of the house...not to the nearby mall, beyond my gate and just wandering within the subdivision. NO. At this rate I will most likely be run over...or worse, bump into someone I do not want to see.

3. Family Intervention. This is the last time I am fucking talking to my w!tch grandmother just to tell her that maids are people. Let her be accountable to the All Mighty.

4. Phonecalls. Have less of them. Fuck, avoid them. Don't have them. Any conversation you'll have for this week will no doubt get sucky through the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home