I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Shouldn't I be wistful...

I've done it, it's official. I've handed in my resignation and it's bye-bye hugh paying job.

There's a part of me that's saying "idiot" for walking away from all that cash...but a bigger part of me is asking "honestly, besides that vacation...when have you ever felt the money?"

I'm sure I did. I have...when I look at my bankbook, I see the numbers. But the thing is...the numbers never add up. Not really. They never go up to the amount that I have in my head.

So i'm sad. For the money. For the weirdness that I will feel in the next few days, when I have to sit down on my chair at 1am two weeks from now and not be logged on for this job.

Everything has happened so fast this year. I went through two jobs in just seven months. I've met so many people and learned so many thing yet we're barely through the year. It's amazing.

I don't know what's going to happen after July 15th, nor after I make my first short. Hopefully a paying job will turn out. But so far, with everything happening right now--leaving, being a production assistant, writing...everything is happening so fast, that i've yet to really sit down and clear my head and just...digest it.

Ah, to be busy. Maybe somewhere down the line and I'll finally get the time to have another one of those things...you know, a vacation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home