I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ground Zero

My room looks like it's been hit by a tornado.

The last time I needed a cleaning spree this badly was two years ago in my old room, where I spent three eight hour days just dumping stuff out.

Right now, I am in the process of throwing out a lot of stuff and moving things around. I'm creating a workspace for when I start writing again, as well as a place to store what appears to be my make-up. I didn't think I owned that many lip glosses, but between my sudden obsession to get the right color and gifts from my students, I seem to have grown quite a collection.

I'm also setting up a nice editing bay for myself.

Hopefully my second job works out, because I do need a no brainer job that will provide me with some sort of income, and this is as good as they get. Pretty good pay and telecommuting for not a lot of hours. Boring as hell but they pay is worth it.

Anyway, my room is progressing quite nicely. I've been pretty busy these past few days so I haven't had much time to be nostalgic. I am just throwing out whatever crap I won't be wearing again and shit that I am now sure I won't read, or don't need to keep.

I am running up a deadline and things have been pretty hectic with my day (night) job, so i've been a zombie these past few days.

I have a meeting with the crew next week that is making me nervous. The script isn't progressing as fast as I want it to, but now that i'm looking at it, I am just on time with it. It takes a long time to write a draft, then redraft. Patience is the key word here, though it's a bit hard to be patient when you've got a camera crew attached already.

Anyway, maybe this weekend will provide me with enough reprieve to sit back and study, not tp mention shop and make some very important phonecalls.

Hopefully by August things will be set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home