I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, February 03, 2006

To Meme Again

Stuck at home with the flu. Missing yet another awards event, though this time for the Bayaning Filipino awards and not something film related.

Going to all these awards nights makes me wonder if I will one day get up there and get an award of my own. The last award that I got was...gee. A medal from a debate competition.

Anyway, here I am catching up on a couple of emails. Probably the first time I have been home for a whole week without going out and ever worrying about anything (insert sigh of relief here)

This meme is taken from Josh Friedmanns blog. Because I find his cynicism so damn inspiring.

ONE (1) earliest film-related memory:
1985. Santa Claus with Dudley Moore. The first movie that I remember seeing in the theaters. I went there thinking I was really going to meet Santa. Got a candy cane instead.

TWO (2) favorite lines from movies:

I only have one and it's the mother of all Pinoy movie quotes.

"You're nothing but a second rate, trying hard, copycat!"

Some people wait their whole lives just to be able to say that line. I can't even remember who said it (Cherry Gil?) or what damn movie it was. That quote is so popular it needs it's own media kit.

THREE (3) jobs you’d do if you could not work in the “biz”:
NBI Special Agent
JAG Lawyer
creative writing teacher

...What the HELL happened.

FOUR (4) jobs you actually have held outside the industry:
-Admin Assistant for an American consulting firm
-Technical Assistant for an American consulting firm
-Marketing Associate for an American marketing firm
-Korean ESL teacher

...heh. they're all foreign firms.

THREE (3) book authors you like:
Jay McInerney
Ray Bradbury
Arthur C. Clarke

TWO (2) movies you’d like to remake or properties you’d like to adapt:
Loreto Paras-Sulit's The Harvest (Someday I will)
Macross live action movie. I'm a big dork, okay?

ONE (1) screenwriter you think is underrated:

Josh Friedmann!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home