I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Got some actual work done and am now waiting for the day to end.

I came in at 7:45 today, so technically I can go. But since former boss has her eyes on me, I will behave.

Had another bank run today and finally paid my credit card bills. It took longer than usual because there was a hecka lotta people and it was a different bank. It took me a little over 45 minutes, 15 of which I spent here in th office after I escaped and made some phonecalls and a bathroom break. I had to skip lunch as a result and am not hungry, hungry, hungry.

I really cannot wait to go home. I've got a few things to do when I get back and am hoping to sqeeze a half hours worth of exercise. Maybe walk the dog or something, while I try and regain my exercise routine.

I know it pisses people off that I complain about my "non-existent gut". Well, it pisses me off that they don't understand and that it frig-assed exists. I wouldn't be bitching about it if I didn't feel it.

Some have called me anorexic, but seeing that I eat like a horse and gain very little--well,s ave for the gut--I have to disagree. And the gut is a preventive measure. It's hard enough to lose it when it's small, how much harder will it be for me when my metabolism slows down and I am left with this gut.

And i've made my mind up about the navel ring. Damn the pain, I am getting the damn thing. I have been saying that I will for the past two years so I might as well endure the torture and get it over with. Besides, this one is sanctioned by the mother. It takesa way some bad-ness points, but I am getting this sick twisted pleasure out of knowing that my mother knows and she really won't do anything about it.

She thinks i'm nuts of course, but hey, it is my belly. And it's not like it doesn't come off. I'm just hoping that my aunt will spring me a gold stud, silver really isn't my color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home