I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I know, i'm posting too much.

I just got my cousin Sugarfree's new album: Sa Wakas.

Anyway, we both want the Holga camera, but I just learned that it uses special film...boohoo. We all know that special just means it costs more, so I will have to figure out way to get around that. Or I could just save up a huge amount of cash and get a Lomo LCA (Ten thousand buckeroos, baby!!!) which uses your regular 35mm.

In any case...I want one!!! I will have to borrow her action sampler or her LCA to get some shots of my cubicle. The lighting here in my place is amazing!

I have been taking all sorts of pics of Ms. Becky's gift. I think i'll name it "An Apple A Day"...now that is a thought out gift. She went to the Pottery Garden and actually took the time to look around and didn't just pick up the first convenient thing she saw.

It is now 3:33 pm, and I am an hour undertime. But since it is chrismas I'm hoping that they'll let it slide and let me go early. After all, I technically skipped lunch by going to the mall and trying to buy DENR's ink.

Ah, to be so bored.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home