I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!!!

It's close to 2am here and my parents have already turned in. We have a full day of visiting tomorrow, so some major regeneration is needed.

I am supposed to go to Sarah's (Sally's daughter) sort of Pledge party/Methodist Baptism thing tomorrow. I forgot what it's called. Sally's been talking about it for weeks, and I was really touched that she chose to share this thing with me.

Anyway, my parents and I had a nice Christmas dinner even if it was just the three of us. We opened up our presents (my dad got seven new shirts!) and I finally found out what was in the Mark's and Spencer gift bag--Chocolate mint wafers! And from Marks and Spencer! I was really happy about that, since I really like dark choco mint confections.

Then we listened to my moms new Russel Watson CD ( courtest of moi. and yes, my mom likes CDs for christmas) while I sipped on my apple cider.

Now I am about to read a Voyager PT fanfic (yay, Seema!) before I turn in.

Maybe I didn't feel like I was about to explode with happiness like the christmases that I had as a child, but I am happy about this season. We're all healthy, full, and with a roof over our heads. We're financially okay and I have the support of my friends (Mark and I had requisite career talk earlier)

So ho ho ho!

I am happy this christmas.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home