I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Monday, December 29, 2003

My uncle wants me to fax my ideal boyfriend stats to him and my dad dresses like Robert Duncan McNeill.

...

Thank God i'm sitting down, two revelations are all I can take standing up and with my luck another one is just rounding up the corner.

After spending a remarkably small but considerate portion of my (oh blisfully free!) happy hours dissing Robbie McNeills choice of clothing, it's not with an easy heart to accept that my father has the same wardrobe.

I realized this yesterday as I was folding laundry and was looking at his shirts. Sure, he has no Hawaiin shirts (thank God no one has given him one, he'd fuckign wear it) but he has a few with equally loud prints. I was comparing the classic sport shirts that I got him for Christmas to his old shirts and found that a lot of them resembled some of the prints that Robbie had on.

Okay, first they kind of look alike, now they dress alike? Good grief, now all we need is for Damian Lewis and Nick Lea to join the fashion victim bandwagon and we can throw a party just to frustrate Vogue.

Man, I hope this thing isn't genetic.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home