I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Now here's a weird occurence.

The big boss just came by to ask how I was, seeing that I was down with the german measles.

She made this sarcastic remark that was meant to be a joke that I totally didn't get. It was like Laurel and Hardy, only with words. It was really weird.

I babbled, and she made some funny remarks, and I laughed. I made a couple more jokes that hit the mark until things got kind of dragging and we just kind of went "okay" and got back to our own business.

It felt like an awkward date.

Anyway, just came from the mall to buy stuff for the meeting tomorrow, then went to DENR just to confirm some things.

That killed off about 2 hours. It is now 3:30 and I am back to doing nothing. I will be calling a bunch of others again, maybe around 4, when they should all be back from their meeting.

I spent an hour and 200 bucks on Starbucks, on my charge card, just killing off time. But we will be getting 2k next week, so it kind of evens things out. And with me having been sick and spending nothing for the whole week last week, it really doesn't bother me.

I got my paycheck too, but I have to withdraw through the bank. Damn.

But at least I can go back to work next week and be able to buy the darn digicam. I will be extensively poor for a relatively long time, but heck, who the fuck cares at the moment.

I have a sketchy view of the supposed future that I am saving for. The only thing I know is that I should have money for when I get to whichever point of my life, so that I won't be leeching on my parents for when I kick this job and just go around writing.

Heck, I might even take Charisse with me, since her life is pretty much shard colored glasses by her feet right now. We people with uncertainty ahead of our dibilitatingly exciting lives should stick together.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home