I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Monday, December 29, 2003

This is something I wrote for my former boss--may she stay my former boss--when she was giving me a shitty ass difficult time just because me and her daughter had a slight falling out.

I call it the "The Woes of an AA--Dr. Seuss Style"


how I wish the day would end
for my masters mood
is not the best

but what is new
that's what you say
she is like that everyday

yes, I know, to my lament
this is behavior is bad
and i hope not meant

will she ever come to work
with a smile?

without a crown, without a frown
without a sigh, without a nigh

will she ever let us
work in peace?

without a glare, without a scowl
and once i've also heard a growl

will she ever tell us
why she's always late

why she is never early
and leaves the nigh' so late

will we ever find out
what she burns

her systems back-ups
lexocons of CDs burned

oh, when will this
ever end!

yet another day
i think i cannot spend

reasons behind her methods
i do not know

reasons behind her anger
that i know

it's so frustrating to deal
with this day by day

when all the wrongs
does not with me lay

I Am Nothing is not my fault
so i will not take it with a grain of salt

I Am Nothing was once my friend
now we are just against

I Am Nothing i thought was good
yet she betrayed me good

I Am Nothing is what you have
we both were hurt so don't call me bad

it's so confusing
the story i wish i could say

maybe i will when in this desk
i will no longer sray

so for now i will just wait
for the end of another grueling day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home