I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Thursday, January 01, 2004

For all the time that I have been online, I have never once checked out the Top Gear website. A huge oversight considering that I love that show.

I surfed over three days ago and though it makes for a woefull companion to such a smashing show, I take what I can as a Top Gear fan.

Yeah, I am a car person. Cars and motorbikes, though with the ten thousand things in my mind I can never seem to work up a respectable obssession.

I'm the type of person who, when I really like something, will just try and learn everything that she can about that certain something. Christine once found me reading an old car book. Nothing wrong about that for a car buff, but I was trying to see if I could memorize the tire types and brands.

From a forensic point of view (which I now know I will never use) memorizing treads are great. As a car buff, it will probably get me through several car shows. As an average reasonable person...uh, I think I stopped being an average reasonable person a long time ago. Like, when I was five.

Anyway, they made a review on the Hyandai Coupe, which is the only brand new car that I want to buy if ever I had the money. They sat it alongside a Lexus and sad to say for the Lexus fans, the Lexus bombed. I'm not really a fan of luxury cars (except for Mercedes, which I am partial to) so I really wasn't spurned by the bad review.

But they loved the Hyundai! And so I am vicariously living the car though them.

Oh darn, my friends are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home