I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Monday, April 12, 2004

Nostalgia

1. Reading X-files fanfic again. Am on the Annex Novel Archive where everything is over 200 kb in text format. Which means it's a marathon over 70 pages fanfic. Not quite as good as when I was hooked on them but it brings back good memories.

2. Saw X-files ep "Badblood" on Star Worlds "x-files: reopened" tonight. Season Five Mulder. YUM.

3. Happy Easter! Or belated Happy Easter. Never could greet people on time.

4. Ressurected old hard disk from ancient computer and recovered several works in progress starting from 1998--onwards.

5. Now have 30+ pages of Star Trek voyger fanfic that I've been developing. That thing has been living in my head for two years, it's high time that I get rid of at least two talking characters in my head since it's getting noisy up there.

6. Discovered denim shorts circa 1993. They still fit me.

7. Discovered Guess jeans circa 1994. Slim fit, faded wash, and with the stupid zipper on the ankle. Still fits but I now have to lie down and suck in breath to literally squeeze in. Ass got bigger.

8. Discovered that I had the exact same haircut early 1999. Now why the hell didn't I remember that?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home