I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Monday, April 26, 2004

Pandora's Box

I have finally finished the development notes for "my book". I am now doing the outline and looking at some possible scenes...at least the smarmy scenes.

It's exciting because the character--my lead--is now a three dimensional character in my head, and I know her and the people around her. What they like and how they are, according to how she sees them.

So far, beginning to write should keep me off the weird dreams for awhile. I've written several development notes for some fantasy story, but haven't much time to do much work on them. Still, it's interesting to have a lot of start up ideas in my head.

I thought of maybe doing a spin-off of Shake, Rattle and Roll, but quality control for a show like this is very hard. I don't think production takes a week in this country, since most shows are run like a soap....if only they knew how to shoot a soap.

...

Still, i'm going to have to write an article to sell soon.

I have to admit, I am running out of money. After I pay for my insurance and writing fees, I'd have halved my saving by June. Not that I spend that much, it will probably last me through August, but I just get an ulcer at seeing the numbers get reduced in my head.

Hopefully, I'll get my "thank God!" moment sometime mid-May.

My parents are still cool with it, though. Mainly because they see me working. I'm still building the self-discipline thing, but hopefully i'll get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home