I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

I just realized...

I just realized that I hate meetings. I have already cancelled one and have two left for this week and I absolutely despise it.

I also found out that I am, yet again, out of clothes. With the amount of going out that i've done and no doubt will be doing, I have to shop--fucking again--so that I don't fall back into the pit of jeans, a shirt, and running shoes.

Then I have to shop for a new bag to fit my stuff in--pads, index cards, camera, gunk for my face and assorted pens and notebooks. In short, a nice little ditty where I can pack my home office.

Also in newfound demand is a perfume and cologne--scents should match the mood, they said. Okay, so one for everyday, one for going out, and one for when i'm feeling sporty.

Just a thought, have they ever done one called "bitchy"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home