I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Scheduling

Had my meeting.

It was...interesting. I am now asked to write a feature length story--not a script, just develop the story--and a producer credit for a short and associate producer for a feature length.

Exciting news, but for a small company, being a producer simply means "helping to scrounge money".

A task that is, in the beginning exciting, but really is too much for a lazy arse like me.

Yes, I admit it, I am one lazy bum. I hate moving, except when I walk.

I despise going out, but love getting ready. I don't like having to go to parties, but do enjoy it when i'm actually there. I hate meetings, but I like the food (???)

Scheduling is a bit tough, because I also have to do "the book that will make or break my writing career" for my aunt (who is dying, btw), my "cosmo book",and develop the story that I pitched to my guru before someone else gets the same idea.

And have I mentioned "working for Starbucks"? Because I have to do a no-brainer because I'm not popular enough for such things as "Advances" yet.

To say I am confused is...an understatement.

The schedule...is not a lazy bum schedule. The schedule...is frightening me. The schedule...needs a lot of work for it to become a reality.

Which means, getting up early (earlier) and being punctual (that's a real word?)

Heaven help me, because I went away for five days and came back feeling like a different person. It's still me, but all these people who've suddenly come into my life make it feel so...different.

I'm hoping that things pan out enough so that I can finally--just finally--do what I want.

Stay home and write.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home