I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

I love my blog.

It's one of the last things that keeps me from going insane. You rant on a forum that some people actually read, and you feel good.

It has survived my mother, le cuz de annoys, my boss, Christine...and now we have my friend the zombie, who has come back from the dead to come haunt us with her excess baggage.

If you're reading this...you nearly sent all of us to therapy. ALL.

Do not do anything rash, guilt will set back our lives even if we don't want to. Stand up and pick it up yourself. Stop with the angst, it's not your allure. And quit getting into trouble so people will be forced to take care of you.

We are sick of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the Linux?

5:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home