I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Monday, August 16, 2004

One Month And Counting

I've started started the birthday count today.

I know, still pretty early, but I thought I should put in a few days extra to get used to it.

-Went to my aunts for a visit. She's doing okay. Back on remission--her third one. It just occured to me that breast cancer runs on both sides of my family. I could use that genetic mapping technology right now.

-Saw a VW Kharmann Gia. It belongs to one of the sons of the Marcos' former lawyers. It used to be this stately maroon color. He drove it in for a cheap ass paint job in sky blue. It looks like a matchbox car dipped in poster paint. He should be condemned.

-My lenses have gone up again. Need to go back to opthamologist and have my eyes checked. Been having headaches. Not good.

-Pricked on a hairy caterpillar while feeding the dog. Have swelling the size of a pancake on my thigh. Can't really walk, but I can complain. OWWWWW.

-Have a bruise the size of a tennis ball on my shin. Don't know how I got it. Very sore. OWWWW.

-Mark and JP calls me semi-wasted on the cellphone begging for my moms spaghetti. At fucking one in the morning. I told them I had a new thing--Fast and the Furious Fanfic and Vin Diesel's ripped abs--and cannot be torn away from my computer.

-Will switch to Linux tomorrow. Am discussing boot options with Rhem. Don't really want to have Windows anymore--it fucking keeps conking out, so what's new--but he doesn't want me to go flying without a safety net. I say fuck it. I need to get my lazy ass to learn and this is the best way to do it.

-Some bitch sent me a virus. Which is why I am doing a system wipe along with the new OS installation.

-4 1/2 more months before Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home