I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Strange Straight World

There must be something wrong with me.

During moments of boredom, i've taken to reading over random profiles on my friendster network. For some reason, nearly a third of the guys I think is cute is fucking gay.

It's so weird, clicking on a pic of someone interesting and seeing those lines: dating men.

What is wrong here...what the FUCK is wrong here?

Seriously, this has me worried. I'm beginning to wonder if I need some sort of analysis. How embarassing would it be if you ended up hitting on some gay guy...and all these guys on the pic seem deceptively straight.

A friend of mine once told me that one of his HS pals had this thing for hitting on transvestites. For some reason, he couldn't tell that they were trevvies even if they had an adam's apple the size of a golf ball and looked like a linebacker. Maybe he was latently gay???

Do I have a thing for gay men? Is this some sort of kink that I'm not aware of? Is this going to be a problem??? Retribution for those weird smut that i've been reading?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home