I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Kill Me Again, Why Don't You?

I am in the process of producing a supernatural thriller.

It has a killer premise, a production crew attached, and if we can pull off the opening scene, the possibility of backers.

Which is why I am writing a supernatural thriller...The sad part?

So's everyone else.

The most frustrating thing right now is making your story stand out from the slew of horror/supernatural thriller/slasher/plain old thriller that seems to have come out since The Ring.

Sure, no idea is original. It's all a trend. But do I really want to wear the damn cropped up jeans at a time when everyone seems to be wearing the exact same cropped up jeans?

Only when the powers that be tell you I guess, and right now that's called my "production crew a.k.a. my conscience".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home