I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Coming through!!!

My schedule these past few days has been grueling.

Laarni and I just had a discussion on the "horror script", since with two scripts now entering development and both just about to go into page one...I certainly cannot do both.

And since "script two" is closer to who I am right now, it will be easier for me to focus on getting dialogue for that.

So, as of now, the story for the "horror script" will be mine, with translations--and thus, probably a bulk of the dialogue--will fall in Laarni's capable shoulders. Rewrites will be from the both of us, and with some nods and modifications coming from "the crew".

In the meantime, I have a few things lined up. They're still a few months down the road and barring complications, all of them are pretty permanent.

Let's cross our fingers.

Right now though, I seem to be busy going to, setting up, and hoping for "meetings". Or going to "events" that will hopefully further my career.

Laarni is psyched while I'm exhausted.

But at least it's going out, right?

Karen recently mentioned that if I should go on to take two jobs, I should at least make the second one remotely social.

Right now, everything happens in my bedroom: sleeping, eating, working day job(s), writing, and pleasure reading. Movement is restricted to my bed, my pc, and my desk, all of which are a mere feet from each other.

All three of us are pretty much hermit crabs, wherein you need to poke us in order to get us to move or even come out.

Karen has a job that takes her around the country (and out of the house), Laarni has a boyfriend who drags her out, while I have these...events.

Here's to "events" then. Thanks for showing me daylight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home