I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

LUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

It's pretty annoying that Luke Walton is going to be in a concert at the Araneta Coliseum and I have to be...someplace else.

I love Luke Walton, and not just for his basketball skills. He just seems like an all around geat guy from his interviews (not too bad on the eyes, either)

For him to even breath the same air and stepped in the same airport that I did is just...wow. It's really...damn I wish I could go!

Funny part is, I will be in the area. I don't know if he'll stay until tomorrow, but even if he did, I couldn't do anything since I have my second job to attend to and deadlines to meet this wednesday.

Why couldn't this have happened next week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home